- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- Chief Scout
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Youth Council Chair
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- Adult Training & Development Policy
- Training Program & General Course Information
- Scouts Australia Qualifies Members in Industry Recognised Outdoor Rec skills!
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- Performing Arts in Scouting
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
Queensland Flood Update from the Chief Commissioner of Scouts Queensland
Queensland Scout Centre (BHQ) and The Den. Both are two storey buildings, with the bottom level completely submerged.
I would like to thank everyone in the Australian Scouting Community for their valued support over the past 10 days. Our first aim in Queensland is to make sure that Scouting keeps happening and that sectioned programmes start back on their due date.
Currently there have been 21 properties that have been affected, with the Queensland Branch Headquarters being one of them. Scouts Queensland has a Natural Disaster fund set-up and are taking donations. The details are as follows:
BSB: 034 010
ACC: 156 442
Name: The Scout Assoc of Aust Qld Branch.
*Please earmark funds being donated to this fund as 'Disaster Fund'.*
Funds from this account go directly to helping affected Scouting properties rebuild and get back to normal as soon as possible.
We are currently in the throes of setting up a Branch Office and expect to have telephone and internet to this office in 3-5 days. Once this happens, we will advise and all of the normal email addresses will apply. We are currently working on a much smaller staff than what we normally have and therefore it may take some time to action any emails received.
Thank you for all of your support over the past 10 days. As soon as more information is available, we will update you.
Maurice Law AM