- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
Things to do!
Looking for a major project or just a way to fill in 15 minutes? Find something here!
- Special Events - Find out what's coming up and how you can get involved!
- National Projects & Partners - Opportunities abound!
- Scouts Australia International - Join a Contingent going to an international event, find out how to work or volunteer overseas, sign up for an International Pen-Pal, or register for the Scouts International Student Exchange Program.
Rover Review Surveys for Leaders, Rover Advisers and Venturers
The Rover Review, Rovering Towards 2020, is currently running three surveys for Leaders, Rover Advisers and Venturers. This is a great opportunity for Leaders, RAs and Venturers to have some input into the Rover Section! Click on the links below to complete the relevant survey. It only takes about 10 minutes and will help make the Rover Section the best it can possibly be!
The Mission Australia annual Youth Survey is currently open and all young Aussies aged 11 to 24 are invited to participate! The survey is the largest of its kind in Australia and has been undertaken each year since 2002. It is a fantastic opportunity for young Australians to talk about things that matter to them and last year, around 50,000 people participated! This is your chance to let Mission Australia know what you value, what issues concern you, where you turn to for advice and support and your feelings about the future. The results of the survey are always keenly anticipated by many bodies, including government, schools, community organisations (that’s us!) and the media. So make sure you take this opportunity to tell Mission Australia (and everyone else!) what you really think. To take part in the survey, go to www.MAYouthSurvey.com.au where you can complete it online or download a copy. The survey is open until Friday 1 July (in all states and the ACT) and until Friday 29 July in the NT.Don’t miss this opportunity to have a say!
We want to hear your untold stories about Scouts that inspire hope and goodwill wherever they live! Enter the Asia-Pacific Region (APR) Storytelling Contest based on the theme “Scouts are making a difference!” You could win cash prizes for you and your Group, and see your work published online and in print!
Tell The Story is open to all registered Members (youth and adults) of Scouts Australia, as well as members of other registered National Scout Organisations in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Developed and maintained by the Australian Government, the AYF allows young people to have a say on a variety of topics that are important to them. New topics are added every month or so, so make sure you check in frequently!
Are you an adult in Scouting who loves generating ideas, defending Scouting values and keeping projects alive? If so, you need to visit the World Organization of the Scout Movement's new online forum! The first topic up for discussion is 'The Concept of Volunteering'.
- Triple Zero Kids' Challenge (Australian Government)
- Clean Up The River: An interactive recycling game (Clean Up Australia)
- 'Don't turn a night out into a nightmare' game (Australian Government)
- Boys' Life Online: The official publication of the Boy Scouts of America. Photos, jokes, games, quizzes, projects, heaps of great articles... and more!
- The Indiana Dunes Water Safety Challenge (US Government)
Seen something that might be good for this page? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.