- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- Chief Scout
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Youth Council Chair
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- Adult Training & Development Policy
- Training Program & General Course Information
- Scouts Australia Qualifies Members in Industry Recognised Outdoor Rec skills!
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- Performing Arts in Scouting
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
Joey Scout Participation Scheme
Mob Participation Badges
Caring and Sharing Badge
Each Mob plans and runs programs for one month that focus on caring and sharing. As a highlight, the Mob does a special deed for the local community.
Buddy Scheme Badge
Joey Scout Mobs visit each other, share activities and have great fun. The Mob Buddy Scheme aims at building a rapport and friendship between different Mobs.
Environment Challenge Badge
The Mob undertakes four simple Environmental Challenges that aim to develop an appreciation of and respect for the natural environment, to gain knowledge of Australian plants and animals, and to develop a sense of responsibility in behaviour and action.
Adventure Challenge Badge
The Adventure Challenge is designed to broaden each Joey Scout’s life experiences through visiting places to which the Mob doesn’t usually go. Some of the adventures could include a trip to the beach or a creek, a bushwalk, visiting a museum or a farm… the possibilities are endless!
Promise Challenge Badge
The aim of this challenge is to allow older Joey Scouts to gain a greater understanding of the Scout Promise and Law, to learn about Scouting’s Founder, Lord Robert Baden-Powell, and to discover the history of Scouting.
The challenge requires the Joey Scout to complete certain elements, such as research and discussion with their parents and Leaders, away from the Mob meetings. The Joey will also be required to give a presentation to the Mob on completion of the task.
Cub Scout Link Badge
The Cub Scout Link Badge links Joeys to the Cub Scout Section. Completion of this badge prepares the Joey Scout for advancement to the Cub Scout Pack.