- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
National Project Commissioner, Partnerships
Graeme Fordham AM, M Ed (Syd), B Ec (Syd), Dip Ed (Syd)
Graeme's current areas of interest in Scouting include his role as Leader, Timor-Leste Partnership Project - an ongoing partnership with Scouts, Rotary and Rotaract in Australia and Timor-Leste (East Timor), ACT Government, Ministry of Education, T-L etc. This project improves sanitation for children at school, builds partnerships between young adults and promotes community capacity building.
He is investigating establishing Scouting links with Australian Red Cross during government declared Emergencies and has commenced a pilot program partnering with Universities and TAFE to encourage young men and women to become Leaders in Scouting.
Previously, Graeme was Chief Commissioner, NSW Branch, 2000 - 2006. He was also Branch Commissioner, Multicultural Scouting. He has held positions as Region Commissioner, District Commissioner, Group Leader and Scout Leader. In addition, he was a Scout, Senior Scout, Rover Scout and is a Queen's Scout.
As National Project Commissioner, Partnerships, Graeme held the title of Project Leader, National Indigenous Scouts Program 2006 - 2010. In this role he introduced Scouts to remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. This was a program that was funded ($2million) by the Commonwealth Government.
He also led the Rover Review 2010-2011.
Graeme is married with two children and two grandchildren.
When he retired from his career in public secondary education in NSW in 2004, he was Principal at Springwood High School.