- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
APPLICATIONS FOR THE SCOUT COMMONWEALTH SCOUT FORUM NOW OPEN!
Commonwealth Scout Forum: Thursday 26th April - Monday 30th April
Scouts Australia has been invited by the Scout Association of the UK to send 2 Rovers to the Commonwealth Scout Forum and UK National Scout Service and Parade 2012 at Windsor Castle, in recognition of Her Majesty The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
All accommodation and meals will be covered once the participants arrive at Gilwell Park in the UK. Scouts Australia, through the International Funds Committee, will fund return airfares from the nearest Capital City to London. As is the normal practice, the successful applicants would need to submit a report on their trip to the International Office.
Applications are sought from members who will still be Rovers at the time of the event (end of April 2012) and who have any one of the following:
· their Queen Scout and Baden Powell Award, or
· their Baden Powell Award, or
· their Queen Scout Award and be working towards their Baden Powell Award.
Applicants should submit to their Branch International Commissioner a short covering letter outlining why they would like to be considered for attendance at the event together with details of their Scouting experience. An independent panel will assess the applications and make a recommendation to the International Commissioner of Australia.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON THURSDAY 24 NOVEMBER.