- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
Landcare Australia has numerous activities, grants and award opportunities available for Scout Members. With many of these Grants and Applications closing soon make sure you log on to the Junior Landcare website and make sure you sign up for an activity or apply for a grant today!
Landcare In Focus - Landcare Australia Newsletter
The Latest Landcare in Focus newsletter is available to read on the Farmonline and Landcare websites. Get informed about Landcare! Visit the Landcare Online website to subscribe to the free e-newsletter!
Case Study: Greendale Creek Landcare Group
The Greendale Creek Landcare Group is made up of the Brookvale - Curl Curl Scout Group and like-minded members of the community who care about the environment.
Greendale Creek, which runs parallel to the Group’s Scout Hall, is one of the only green areas left in the industrial suburb of Brookvale on Sydney’s northern beaches. However, the creek has become heavily polluted in recent years and is in a very poor state.
The Group has committed to a major long-term project to rehabilitate and maintain Greendale Creek and the surrounding bushland. This will require rubbish removal, the removal of coral trees, noxious weeds and other exotic plants, major engineering work to stabilise and reshape the bank, native tree planting, and ongoing monitoring and maintenance.
The project is in its early stages, but the Group has secured financial assistance from Landcare and the NSW Government, and plans to fully rehabilitate the stretch of creek over the next 5-10 years.