- What's New?
- Duchess Prepared for New Adventure
- Register for Harmony Day Today
- Winners of Scouts Oz App Competition Announced on Founders Day
- The Great Scouts Geocaching Competition
- Top five reasons kids should join Scouts
- Appointment of New National Coordinators
- Andrew Lock Expands Horizons from Mountaineering to All Adventurous Activities
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Scouts Australia Teaches kids Important life Skills
- About Us
- Our People
- Chief Scout
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Project Commissioner - Partnerships
- National Youth Council Chair
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Photo Galleries
- Royal Commission Support
There are many ways to continue your involvement in Scouting when your days in uniform have finished.
Join the Australian Queen’s Scout Association
The Australian Queen's Scout Association (AQSA) is a fellowship of men and women who have been awarded the Queen's Scout Badge or its predecessor, the King's Scout Badge.
Only those who have been presented with a Queen's Scout or King's Scout Award and who are in good standing with The Scout Association of Australia may hold membership.
Visit www.scouts.com.au/aqsa for more information on how to join.
Support Scouting through the Lord Baden-Powell Society
Since 1984, Members of the Lord Baden-Powell Society have helped young Australians experience the benefits and joy of Scouting through private financial support.
Many prominent Australian citizens acknowledge the role of Scouting in developing personal characteristics that can’t be learned anywhere else. By becoming a Member of the Lord Baden-Powell Society, you’ll help Scouts Australia continue its valuable programs which encourage young people to develop qualities such as self-reliance, discipline, high moral values, leadership, team building, and respect for each other and the environment.
Visit www.scouts.com.au/lbps for more information.
Join 1st Gilwell Park Scout Group online
Wood Badge holders from all over the world automatically belong to the largest Scout Group in the world, 1st Gilwell Park. At 1stgilwellpark.org you can register as a member and find info on the history of Gilwell Park with lots of photos and images, Gilwell Park today including events and booking a tour, how you can support Gilwell and its future, Wood Badge course information from 1919, Gilwell Reunion information and photos... and lots more!
Join a Scout Fellowship
Some State Branches operate a Scout Fellowship, which provides opportunities for members to enjoy mutual fellowship, maintain active membership within the Scout Movement and continue the ideals of service to Scouting and the community. Contact your State Branch to see if there is Scout Fellowship in your area.
Find your old mates at Scouts Reunited
Scouts Reunited is a free online networking database for current and former Scouts Australia members. Connect with old friends from your Scout Group or past Jamborees at www.scoutsreunited.com.au!
Become a fan of Scouts Australia on Facebook
Keep up with the latest news, and share discussions, photos, videos and links with other current and former members at www.facebook.com/ScoutsAustralia.
Support your local Scout Group
Volunteer some time to a local Scout Group. You can offer all kinds of services, from Scout Hall maintenance to providing advice on fundraising, accountancy and public relations. Contact your State Branch for more information.
Get back in uniform
Undertake leadership and development training to become a Scout Leader or a part-time Associate Scout Leader with a local Scout Group. Contact your State Branch for more information.
Join our newsletter
Join the mailing list for our quarterly National E-News and special bulletins. Click here to subscribe!
Do you have other ideas about how you'd like to support Scouting? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.