- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- Chief Scout
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Youth Council Chair
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- Adult Training & Development Policy
- Training Program & General Course Information
- Scouts Australia Qualifies Members in Industry Recognised Outdoor Rec skills!
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- Performing Arts in Scouting
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
Scouts Australia Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
The Scouts Australia Brand Manual!
This booklet is an invaluable resource for every member of Scouts Australia, because every one of us – whether a youth member, adult volunteer, supporter or employee - contributes to Scouts Australia’s ‘brand’. This manual covers Scouts Australia's philosophy, our new brand strategy, and information on how to communicate our brand.
A brand is much more than a logo, slogan or advertisement. Our brand is a collection of experiences and a set of fundamental principles as understood by anyone who comes into contact with Scouts Australia. It is our ‘reason for being’, and ultimately what people expect of us.
Scouts Australia has developed this set of national guidelines to help members understand our brand, inspire members to live up to our brand promise, and help them express our brand consistently and effectively to a wide range of audiences using a wide range of communication methods.
If you follow the guidelines, you will also find that the ‘brand’ will work for you. Ultimately it will help you recruit and retain adult volunteers and youth members for your Group, and this, in turn, will strengthen Scouts Australia as a national organisation.
We have provided an additional set of tools and resources for members below including the Scouts Australia logo, which can be used for any appropriate Scouting purpose.
We encourage all our members to familiarise themselves with Scouts Australia’s brand guidelines, do their best to follow them… and enjoy the benefits!
The Scouts Australia Digital Guidelines are here!
With the revolution of information technology, the Internet has changed the very essence of how we live our lives. More and more Australians are using the Internet for information, social activities, shopping and entertainment. Tablet computers and mobile phones are quickly becoming the major devices used to access the internet in Australia.
In keeping with its motto to 'Be Prepared for New Adventure', Scouts Australia has created some guidelines to help prepare its members, volunteers, supporters and employees for communicating online as well as on their mobile phones. Download the Digital Guidelines today and 'Be Prepared for New Adventure' in the online world and on your mobile phone.
If you have any queries regarding this material, please email email@example.com.
|Scouts Australia Digital Guidelines (Hi-res for print)|
Download (PDF, 9.1MB)
|Scouts Australia Digital Guidelines (Low-res for viewing online)|
Download (PDF, 2.4MB)
BRAND MANUAL AND LOGOS
|Scouts Australia Brand Manual (Hi-res for print) |
Download (PDF, 12.60MB)
|Scouts Australia Brand Manual (Low-res for viewing online) |
Download (PDF, 3.35MB)
Scouts Australia colour logo set
|Scouts Australia black & white logo set |
Download (ZIP, 1.5MB)
|'Be Prepared... for new adventure' logo set |
Download (ZIP, 1.65MB)
|'Be Prepared... for new adventure' email signature |
Download (JPEG, 25KB)
|Scouts Australia PowerPoint Templates Download (ZIP, 5.1MB)||'Today's Scouts' logo set |
Download (ZIP, 1MB)
|Rover Scouts Australia colour logo set |
Download (ZIP, 1.5MB)
| Rover Scouts Australia black & white logo set |
Download (ZIP, 980KB)
| Australian Queen's Scout Association logo set |
Download (ZIP, 1.9MB)
|WOSM Brand Manual |
|World Scout Emblem set |
Download (ZIP, 650KB)
| World Scout Logo set |
Download (ZIP, 1.5MB)
|WOSM Ropes EPS set |
Download (ZIP, 3.2MB)